Intern or Working Student (m/w/o) Business Development at Hapa Medical
- Veröffentlicht am:22. Februar 2018
- Bewerbungsfrist: 31. März 2018
To support the small business unit in Berlin Hapa Medical is searching for an intern or working student (minimum 6 months duration) in business development to support and shape the success of HAPA medical in the medicinal cannabis market.
Interns / working students will be compensated.
What you can expect from this job:
- Support the growth of Hapa Medicals venture, focusing business development, ops, marketing and PR
- You support Hapa Medical with internal research and dedicated analysis to grow and fuel our common understanding for the international and European cannabis market.
- You attend with Hapa Medical events, expert conferences and advanced trainings to broadcast our ideas. You will network for our venture with experts and key people in the industry.
- You work very closely with the executive management to refine, define and optimize the internal processes in operations.
- You support to arrange contacts in the public sector of the European Union, in the cannabis market and its facilitators.
- You design and shape the online presence, you write content and optimize our public image and relations.
- You execute meaningful projects stand-alone and will create sustainable value to the future growth of HAPA medical.
- You are fluent in both English and German. You can express yourself in written and oral form in an excellent way. Additional languages are a big plus.
- You are interested in or even bring first know-how about the medicinal cannabis market in Germany and Europe.
- You are fast in reading, processing, improving and writing articles, texts and regulatory/official documents.
- You are no stranger to new media, especially in apps and the internet.
- You want to gather valuable experiences in a fast-growing start-up.
- You like challenging tasks and work on these efficiently, result-oriented and structured.
- Started or finished studies in business, economics, German philology, journalism or related programs are a plus as well as if you have gathered relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, content marketing, PR, business development, project management, sales, operations, logistics or customer service.
- You have entrepreneurial drive, hands-on mentality and great willingness to learn quickly.
- You have fun learning and being on the job. You bring great interest into the medicinal cannabis market.
- You juggle MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) perfectly and you type fast. Both is an absolute must.
What we offer:
- Working in a start-up in 2 offices in Berlin (Schöneberg & Kreuzberg).
- An interesting, responsible and diversified task/job profile in the fast growing group structure of HAPA medical.
- You will a pioneer in a completely new, emerging industry and part of our common success.
- You can attend trainings, expert conferences and gather experience in the aspiring field of medicinal cannabis.
- You can expect a great atmosphere in a young and super motivated team with great variety of backgrounds and personalities.
That’s you? Hapa Medical is looking forward to your application! Please provide your earliest possible start date as well and send your application to Jan: firstname.lastname@example.org